To make an appointment, please contact the office at 847-793-0788.
Please note: this number does NOT accept text messages.
The fax # is 847-549-9048.
Be assured that our voicemail is confidential for employees only and
the phone/fax is checked multiple times a day.
When calling the office, it would be helpful to include the following information:
- Your name and call back phone number(s)·
- Whether it is acceptable to leave a message·
- Person the counseling is for and his/her age·
- Which office you would prefer (Arlington Heights or Lake Bluff)·
- If you plan to use insurance, state the company that provides your mental health benefits (i.e. Blue Cross Blue Shield, PPO) ·
- A brief description of how Corri can help you.
The office will address questions you may have, obtain your health insurance information, and inform you of the benefits (deductible and co-pays) and schedules appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT CHECKS OR CASH ONLY
& DO NOT TYPICALLY HAVE CHANGE FOR CASH; PLEASE BRING EXACT AMOUNTS